On Negativity Bias
- PD – doesnt watch news networks.
- DS – reading is the unfair advantage in life.
- News networks are drug dealers delivering eyeballs to advertisers – and the most effective way to deliver viewers is through threats of death and negativity.
- This is because our amygdala is evolved to gravitate towards anything that is perceived as a threat. Negative news is a dirty brain hack to keep you watching.
- Negativity in the media affects your mindset.
- Curate your media consumption, break the negative media addiction, and you are a major step closer to winning back your life.
- 1776 with the advent of the steam engine, the world changed and the first exponential technology was born. As a result, population, per capita income and lifespan increase.
- Lost is the guarantee of scarcity – the method that the strong used to control the weak. As a result, negativity and fear are manufactured to retain power and scarcity.
- Diamonds are a perfect example of artificial scarcity.