Dan Sullivan (Strategic Coach) and Peter Diamandis (X Prize, Human Longevity) discuss the key’s to hiring A players.
- The engine to propelling your organization – hire great people, put them into a culture that allowed them to blossom, and create an environment with a high tolerance for failure.
- Strategic Coach’s success is that Dan Sullivan is not the hiring person. When you’re a salesperson, you’re not a good hiring interviewer.
- Strategic Coach utilizes Cathy Kolbe test as part of the process.
- Hire for attitude, train for skill, fire for example – Southwest Airlines founder
- A’s hire A’s, and B’s hire C’s.
- Utilize the ‘bar raisers’ in your company to interview to hire A’s