Kevin Rose – Random Show – March 15, 2016
Read – the baron in the trees, motherless Brooklyn, Scientific American magazine, Monocle Magazine, Brodo book
Products – Yaktrax, rumbleroller, FitBit Blaze
Apps – Bumble
- Ice or cold exposure can help trigger fat loss.
- Cole exposure can build a stronger immune system.
- Cold exposure can produce effects of antidepressants.
- Yaktrax – coils that let you walk across slippery surfaces, turning any shoes safe.
- Bumble – better version of Tinder. Optimized for men. Waste less time getting women’s attention.
- Kevin Rose Newsletter called The Journal – thejournal.email
- RunbleRoller – foam rolling generally not worth the time invested. TF recommends this one.
- FitBit Blaze – ugly but good heart rate tracker and good heat resistance. Probably best fitness band.
- Monocle magazine – global affairs, business, culture and design.
- TF subscribing to print magazines to have fewer reading distractions.
- Consider this – billions of dollars are being invested in tech to prevent you from focusing. What’s your pro-focus budget?
- Magazines – Nature, Scientific American
- Podcast – CRISPR Episode by RadioLab.
- Harth restaurant – chocolate and coconut milk broth. Recommends Harth Broth.
- Brodo Book.
- Foodist podcast, Daria Rose.