Kaskade February 23, 2016
- Took a long time to admit that his “hobby” of music was his career path.
- Was able to pursue music because his wife had a good enough corporate job to sustain them both.
- A clubber coming from Chicago to Utah, he saw that there was no club scene, and realized that he would need to create one. The obstacle was the opportunity.
- Moving to San Francisco, he learned that just making good music wasn’t enough. You need to promote.
- 20 years to get to where he is today.
- Book – lights out.
- “remember who you are.”