One handed concert pianist that only started playing at 14.
- Started piano after disliking school and not having interest in most things.
- Hears a friend play and was transported into the world of piano.
- Ten minutes that triggered a lifelong change. Then immediately decided to become a concert pianist.
- Parents bought him a keyboard and he started teaching himself.
- Seminal moment – his sad screamed from downstairs asking him to turn the radio down. It was actually him playing.
- That’s when they realized that it’s time for formal lessons. That he’s serious.
- Play the long game – can take 20 years to build a reputation, 20 minutes to destroy it.
- At 17 was rejected from Piano school because was told that 1 handed people can’t play piano.
- Organizations take on the personality of their leaders.